We believe each individual have their own fertility concerns and we understand the need for a tailored program to take care of the problems. Offering a range of solutions for the fertility concerned patients with an in-depth analysis of the problems while taking utmost concern for the well-being of the patients. With a specialised team of doctors available round the clock for the fertility issues, people can leave their problems with us and become proud parents.
Delivering a baby for a couple is our aim and Dr Vasavi’s Hospital fulfil it with sincere efforts. With a state of the art infrastructure and a well specialized doctor team, there is nothing to worry about. We pride ourselves on the level of care we provide for our patients, and Dr Vasavi’s Hospital delivers consistently high IVF success rates.
IVF (in vitro fertilization) is the one of the most common form of ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) used in the infertility medical arena. If the fallopian tubes also known as uterine tubes are damaged or the sperm quality is poor, then IVF is the recommended treatment by the fertility doctors across the world. It is also one of the successful operative treatment for the other different types of infertility as well. The eggs are fertilized in the laboratory, and the doctors will place the embryos into the uterus some days later for the successful pregnancy. IVF plays a big part in the successful pregnancy in women who have damaged fallopian tubes, infertile husbands, and even undiagnosed infertility across the world.
IVF is best suited in the recommended scenarios:
- Females with both the fallopian tubes/Uterine tubes blocked.
- Females with one fallopian tube blocked and the other fallopian tube is opened.
- Marginal male sperm count
- Infertility cases where no probable cause for infertility was identified.
- The traditional treatments like timed intercourse, follicular monitoring, IUI etc. wasn’t successful for the couples.
Benefits of the IVF surgery:
Successful parenthood is attained
IVF works where other infertility treatments failed to deliver successful results.
IVF delivers the parenthood without the need for major surgery or extensive infertility treatments.
IVF works tremendously well for single mothers or same sex couples.
Reduces miscarriage possibility.
Controls the timing of the childbirth.
Overview of the IVF process:
- First week- Consultation with the doctors.
- Preparations gets unfurled with the regular pre-treatment procedures initiated.
- Medications get prescribed in sync with regular monitoring.
- Activating, egg retrieval, and fertilization.
- After the IVF, the patient will be undertaken progesterone supplement to help support the uterine lining and encourage implantation.
An acclaimed procedure since its inception in 1978 and is giving countless joys to couples across the world. Take a moment out and visit our hospital to get the full understanding of the IVF and give life to a happy one.